Taking on a third-party logistics provider is a big decision, but there are a number of benefits – we hope the below will provide some clarity.
The decision on how to manage your order fulfilment can also bring a number of questions to the surface. Can I do it myself? What happens if I get really busy? How will I know about all the legal requirements? Will it cost me less if I do it in-house? How will I get reliable people? Here's some reasons why 3G Logistics can help your business.
Preserve your time
- When your business is growing it needs your attention. Our services allow you to focus on the things that matter – sales, marketing, customer service and relationships.
- We’ll take care of the full supply chain management, and let you take care growing your business.
- With a warehouse, full IT systems and processes already in place, using a third-party logistics provider will help control your capital costs.
- When times get busy, especially around the Christmas period, you won’t need to run around finding temporary workers to fulfill your orders – our team at 3G Logistics will be on standby.
- Less recruitment equals less training and therefore less cost.
- Because we streamline our processes constantly, we reduce time waste – and this cost is passed on to our customers.
- Our full in-house service including courier distribution provides you the cost benefit across the supply chain from pick to delivery.
- We don’t require any fixed contract or minimum spend. So you can grow, increase or lower stock levels as you need to.
- Using a third-party provider means they will take care of any fluctuation in order fulfillment, so you don’t have to worry about fluctuations in cost.
- We’re in the business of delivery, so you can be sure that you will always get the best, and never have to worry about unreliable people.
- If you do grow, take on new clients, or bring in new product ranges, you can get set up and going faster, and with less risk.
Stay on top of legals
- The legal environment can be a mine-field, and sometimes it’s hard to know what you actually need to be aware of.
- We are accredited to industry standards recognised for quality and environmental management. Accreditations are expensive to achieve, but we’ve sorted it.
- Because we are accredited independently, you know that you are getting the best of services, and all the legal ins and outs are covered.
- With changing and more stringent health and safety legislation, you can be assured we can take care of any regulatory requirements.